My love for my blog has increased my blog reading addiction. Not only that, but now I have fully committed to the Pinterest bug. Pin! Pin! Pin! There is so much to see, I am afraid I might miss the very best thing ever. Maybe you have the same concerns? Just in case, every weekend, I will put up my weekly favorites so that you don’t miss something very important. I try to limit myself to 10 but sometimes there are just too many. Enjoy! Tell them I sent you. Come check out Rays of Sunshine from the past.
It is really beginning to look like Spring here in West Texas. Suddenly the trees have a blush of green and the wind is blowing. We’re about half-way through Lent and I’m ready for Easter. The Rays of Sunshine from this week make me think of Easter treats and Easter dinner.
- The cutest goes to the McCormick Recipe site with these darling Easter Egg Cake Bites
- I find Crafts By Photo to be a great site. I follow visual instructions much better than written ones. Check out these Yarn Easter Eggs
- Over at Sumptuous Spoonfuls is an awesome baked egg recipe for Eggs Romesco with Kale and Cheese
- My mom used to make Orange Bow Knot Rolls. Budget Gourmet Mom made Orange Bunny Rolls
- Colorful pastels on the table for Easter dinner always look so fresh. Special Craft Projects hit it on the head with these and the instructions for Colorful Deviled Eggs
- Then Olives n Okra made these bright colorful Pickled Eggs
- I thought Melissa’s Cuisine made the cutest little Marshmallow Bird Nests
- While this isn’t eggs it is a beautiful dessert to serve for Easter dinner from Cooking on the Front Burners. Lemon Supreme Easter Dessert
- Then, Gonna Want Seconds made a beautiful Coconut Cake with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- Heather made a sweet layered dessert that looks refreshing and beautiful at the French Press. Fresh Fruit Cheesecake Mousse Cups
- I have to try these with the grandkids. Damn Delicious made Strawberry Wonton Cups
- If pretty wins the prize This Gal Cooks wins for her Strawberry Cheesecake Napoleons
- If you find an abundance of asparagus and want to preserve them for Easter dinner or for a future use Pure Grace Farms has the instructions for several methods on How To Preserve Asparagus