My love for my blog has increased my blog reading addiction. Not only that, but now I have fully committed to the Pinterest bug. Pin! Pin! Pin! There is so much to see, I am afraid I might miss the very best thing ever. Maybe you have the same concerns? Just in case, every weekend, I will put up my weekly favorites so that you don’t miss something very important. I try to limit myself to 10 but sometimes there are just too many. Enjoy! Tell them I sent you. Come check out Rays of Sunshine from the past or go take a look at the Pin Board for the collection.
It’s Easter Eve and I am busy preparing for lunch with the children and grandchildren. That means coloring some eggs, making dessert for lunch tomorrow, setting the table and preparing for a day of celebration in remembrance. It is such a lovely time of year to be outside and such a joyous time. Happy Easter to all my friends who celebrate this season.
Pinning has been a busy time too. I’ve picked out just a few of the delicious and cute ideas I’ve seen this week.
- Cooking Classy made a beautiful Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
- For my appetizer I’m making She Wears Many Hats Cheese Carrots. I put these together in about 20 minutes.
- This is my entree for Easter Sunday lunch. Will Cook for Smiles presented a delicious Bacon Wrapped Garlic Dijon Pork Loin. Can’t wait to cut into this.
- Who Needs a Cape made the prettiest Pastel Deviled Eggs I’ve ever seen. What a delightful twist on the egg.
- I found this precious cake on Celebrating Holidays. Check out this easy Lamb Cake.
- If you like the pastel M&Ms that are available only this time of year get ready to make this cute cake Serious Eats presented Easter Egg Cake.
- Home Decorating presented the most beautiful Easter Basket made out of a yeast dough. What a work of art!
- This is a cute and simple idea that Joyful Healthy Eats made. Look at these Chocolate Covered Strawberries.
- Mom Loves Baking has the cutest Easter Surprise Inside Cake.
- These cupcakes sound good for any day. Garnish and Glaze made these Caramel Pecan Carrot Cupcakes. Gotta try these.
- The Hungry Australian has a wonderful idea for an afternoon tea or a perfect touch to a dessert table for Easter. Look at all the lovely ideas. I fell in love with the Mini Pavlovas.
Have a blessed and happy Easter!